Friends of Malahide Castle & Gardens – Annual Membership
Malahide Castle & Gardens are proud to announce the launch of the Annual membership programme ‘Friends of Malahide’. Whether you are a gardening or horticultural enthusiast and love the history of Malahide Castle or simply are looking for the perfect birthday, anniversary or retirement gift , this could be your ideal solution.
We are offering year round membership for individuals or families so they can enjoy the beautiful gardens at the castle season after season! As a member not only do you have unlimited access to the gardens & castle, being a member also offers you the added benefits below;
- Free admission for one year from date of purchase to Malahide Castle & Gardens
- Free admission to Shannon Heritage properties, Bunratty Castle & Folk park ( day visitor) and King John’s Castle, Limerick- Special events are subject to an additional charge.
- 10% discount on all purchases at the Malahide Castle & Gardens gift shop
- 20% discount on admission for guests of members
- 20% discount on admission/tours at Fingal Heritage properties, Newbridge House & Farm, Ardgillan Castle & Skerries Mills
- Newletters packed with details of special events and internet offers.
Please see below various price options;
- Adult Membership €50
- Student/Senior Membership €40
- Joint Senior Membership €70
- Family Memberships €75
Membership can be purchased at Malahide Castle by filling in our Annual Membership Application or pick one up at the admission desk in the Visitor Centre at Malahide Castle. For more information please contact 01 8169538.
Terms & Conditions
Friends of Malahide Castle & Gardens Annual Membership
Terms and Conditions – updated March 2017
- Membership is valid for 1 year from date of purchase
- Admission is permitted only on presentation of the membership card and valid photo ID
- Malahide Castle & Garden membership cards are only for the use of the named holders and are not transferrable under any circumstances
- Due to capacity constraints at Malahide Castle, visits to Malahide Castle are offered subject to availability on the actual day of your visit.
- All events that are capacity controlled or require a reservation are excluded from membership free access. For example, Santa at Malahide Castle, Theatre on the lawn, Easter trail etc. For all such special events normal admission rates apply.
- Admission to Bunratty Castle & King Johns Castle is permitted only on presentation of valid membership card.
- Special events in Bunratty Castle & King Johns Castle are subject to additional charges.
- Membership cards are not vaild after their expiry date and remain the property of Shannon Heritage at Malahide Castle & Gardens.
- Family memberships are valid for 2 adults and up to 6 children, all living at the same address and must be named on the application.
- Children are classified as 5-18 years
- Students are classified as 18-24 years ( or holding valid student photo ID)
- Children under 5 are free. Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Malahide Castle reserves the rights to change the Annual pass benefits at any time without prior notice
- Discounted admission for guests applies only when accompanied by a member with a valid membership card.
- Discount on purchases in the Malahide Castle & Gardens Gift Shop is only applicable on production of valid membership card.
- Discounted admission on tours at Ardgillan Castle, Newbridge House & Skerries Mills is offered subject to availability and on production of valid membership card and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Malahide Castle & Gardens reserves the right to refuse admission to any card holder, and in the interests of the public to require visitors to leave the attraction at any time.