We’re partnered with our friends at Newbridge House and Farm in Donabate to give you a great excuse to wrap up and get out and about in the fresh air on two lovely family adventures this winter!
Buy a ticket at the Admissions Desk for the Fairy Trail at Malahide Castle before the end of February and get one FREE CHILD ENTRY to Newbridge Farm. Visit the ponies, pigs and piglets, goats, ducks, chicks and all the other animals in the farmyard and paddocks and enjoy 20% off at The Farm Shop while you’re there! Ask our Admissions staff for more info.
What better way to spend time with all the family, if you’re 2 or 102! Experience the magic of the Malahide Castle Fairy Trail through the enchanting woodlands of the private West Lawn using your interactive booklet to solve the clues and answer the questions along the way for fun with all the family.
The woodland fairy trail and its locations will capture the wonderful imaginations of our little visitors keeping them enthralled for hours. Pack a picnic or visit Avoca for some delicious take out lunches and make the most of the tranquil West Lawn! All visitors to the Fairy Trail can enjoy 25% off kiddies meals at the Avoca cafe – just show your Fairy Trail ticket at the time of purchase.
Ticket prices: Adults €7.50 | Child €4 | Family €20 (2 Adult + 2 Child)
Tickets may also be purchased on the day of your visit at the ticket desk in the Visitor Centre.
Now for some adult stuff….
– Please come to the Visitor Centre admissions desk to pick up your tickets, children’s booklets and pencils before you start on the trail
– The trail is approx. 1.8km which will take about an 1hr 15 minutes to get around…although time flies when having fun with fairies!
– The trail is open all year round from 9.30am with last access time at 4.30pm (Apr-Oct) or 3pm (Nov-Mar). The West Lawn closes at 7pm
– The trail is along an aggregate pathway – please stick to the trail to avoid any accidents or injuries!
– There is no climbing permitted on any of the fairy trees or points – we would like our Fairy Trail to be an experience for all to enjoy for years to come