It's the perfect combo! Enjoy 2 attraction visits in one Day Trip to Malahide. Available Monday to Friday!
Malahide Castle and The Casino Model Railway Museum
have come together to offer you a wonderful combined ticket option, so you can experience both attractions on your day out to Malahide for as little as €12 per person!
Start your day at Malahide Castle, choose between an 9.30am or 11.30am guided tour of the castle. On this 45 minute tour learn all about the Talbot Family and the historical events that shaped their lives. Explore the Oak Room , Drawing Rooms, Bedrooms and the medieval Great Hall on your tour.
At your leisure visit the Walled Botanical Gardens and Butterfly House
at Malahide Castle before taking a 10 minute stroll to the Casino Model Railway Museum, located directly opposite the pedestrian entrance to Malahide Castle's grounds. Present your ticket you've collected at Malahide Castle at the Casino Model Railway admission desk for your entry.
(Scroll down the page for more information)
At the Model Railway Museum
learn about the history of Irish Rail through interactive and colourful interpretative displays. Explore Cyril Fry's extensive model railway collection and see the new large model railway trains running through some of Ireland’s well known towns and villages! The Model Railway Museum is a self-guided experience for you to enjoy at your own pace.
Rest assured your safety is our priority. Our teams at Malahide Castle and The Casino Model Railway Museum have all completed a comprehensive COVID-19 hygiene and safety control training course in accordance with Failte Ireland's COVID-19 Safety Charter
- The Casino Model Railway Museum opens at 1pm on Mondays and 9.30am Tuesday-Sunday. Last entry is at 4.30pm until 30th September
- From 1st October the Casino Model Railway will open from 10am Tuesday to Sundays with last entry at 4pm. Open from 1pm every Monday.
- This special offer combined ticket is only available Monday to Friday and tours of Malahide Castle are restricted to either 9.30am or 11.30am tour.
- Ticket must be used to enter both attractions on the same day. Ticket does not carry over to other days
- Masks or face covering must be worn inside buildings at all times
- Tickets can be booked online or purchased at the admission desk at Malahide Castle- subject to availability on the day
You can be guaranteed limited capacity on tours , social distancing markers in place, all staff wearing face coverings and we've sanitising stations located throughout the buildings.