Vector Workplace and Facility Management t/a Aramark Workplace Solutions (“AWS”) operates on behalf of Fingal County Council, visitor attractions, Malahide Castle and Gardens, Newbridge House and Farm and The Casino Model Railway Museum (“Attractions”).
By purchasing one of the membership packages as outlined in Appendix 1, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and have read and agree to the use of the information you provide to AWS.
The management at each attraction reserves the right, at all times to refuse admission.
References to “we” or “us” are references to AWS
- Membership benefits
- As a member you will automatically receive a range of benefits as part of your membership package.
- AWS reserves the right to change the benefits that apply to AWS membership or the Attractions to which access can be taken at any time and without prior notice.
- AWS may cancel or introduce different categories of membership from time to time.
- Membership is valid for twelve consecutive months from the date of purchase and is valid during the opening hours only at the Attractions.
Admission to Attractions
- Admission is permitted only on presentation of a valid membership card. Staff will request a photograph to be taken for each adult member who has applied to become a member.
- Membership cards presented by non-members are subject to confiscation.
- Membership cards are for the named card holder(s) only. Membership may not be transferred to another person and members are not permitted to allow another person to use their membership card.
- One of the photographed account holders must be present at all times when using the membership card at admissions to gain entry to each Attraction. If the card is presented at an admissions desk without the photographed account holder the card may be confiscated & admission refused. In situations where a photograph is not utilised for identity purposes, valid identification (drivers licence/passport/utility bill) must be accompanied.
- There is a €5 charge for additional card or replacement for lost or stolen membership cards. One card is issued per membership.
- Membership packages exclude admission to special events which are capacity controlled and/or require a reservation. Membership holders must pre-book and pay regular admission prices for these events.
- Access to the Malahide Castle and Gardens Fairy Trail is included in the annual pass and Fairy Trail booklet/s are included on the first visit. Subsequent visits to the Fairy Trail throughout the year are subject to a €2 supplement for the Fairy Trail booklet.
- Discounted admissions for guests apply only when accompanied by a member with a valid membership card.
- It is the sole responsibility of the membership holder to check the opening times and event times at the Attractions. Member participation in guided tours within the Attractions is subject to availability at all times.
- The member’s discount of 20% in retail shops at the Attractions cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers in the retail shops.
- Membership discounts or benefits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer at the Attractions.
- Entry to the Attractions is during our ordinary opening hours only. Opening hours may vary between Attractions. AWS endeavours to adhere to advertised opening hours but we reserve the right to change opening hours or close Attractions at short notice for safety, private hire, or any other reason. Please check the Attraction website before visiting. Entry to our Attractions is subject to any terms and conditions of entry applicable at each Attraction. We reserve the right to restrict entry or to demand that any member leave an Attraction for reasons of health or safety or if we consider that it is in the best interests of our staff or other visitors.
- Membership cards are not valid after their expiry date and remain the property of AWS at all times.
- Membership cards have no monetary or refund value and once issued, refunds do not apply.
- Membership cannot be suspended for continuation at a later date.
- AWS reserves the rights to change the membership prices, programme or benefits at any time without prior notice.
- Gift Membership
- Gift membership can only be used by the named card holder or card holders (subject always to the terms of the specific category of membership purchased).
- The purchaser of any gift membership warrants that he/she has the consent of the member to provide the member’s personal data to AWS for the purposes of administering the membership and membership benefits.
- The purchaser of any gift membership warrants that he/she will make the receiver of the membership aware of these terms and conditions.
- Data Protection and Use of Personal Data
- Personal information and data provided to AWS will be used for the purpose of processing your membership application.
- Subject to clause 6.3, and to the extent possible by law, AWS excludes all liability to members or to any other third party for any claims, damage and loss, including loss of profit, any special, incidental or consequential loss/damages (however arising, including by way of breach of contract or negligence) arising out of, or in connection with services, benefits and/or products supplied by AWS or any company associated with AWS.
- Subject to clause 6.3, the liability of AWS to you shall be limited to an amount equal to your membership fee.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes liability for death or personal injury caused by AWS’s negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Children are defined as any person aged between four and sixteen years. Children under the age of sixteen must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times at the Attractions or they will be refused entry.
- Children under the age of three go free.
- By accepting these terms and conditions the membership holder is agreeing to provide the necessary care and supervision to children who may be under their care while visiting the Attractions.
- From time to time, AWS or other authorised third parties may carry out photography and/or video recording and/or other monitoring at AWS operated Attractions which may feature visitors. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed please let a member of staff know.
- If you consent to the use of such images by AWS in connection with advertising, promotion or monitoring, copyright of such images rests with AWS and any/or authorised third party
- Visitors are welcome to use all cameras, videos and other recording devices within the Attractions subject to law. However, all such photographs and footage taken shall be for home and personal use only and not shall be sold, used or reused for any commercial purpose whether or not for gain without the prior express permission of AWS in writing. Photography is permitted for private, non-commercial use only and is permitted in all locations at the Attractions unless otherwise posted.
- These terms & conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Irish Law and any claim brought under these conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
- Whilst all reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any information contained on the Attraction’s website is correct, AWS gives no representations or warranties, express or implied in relation to the accuracy or completeness of said information.
- AWS management reserves the right to refuse entry and/or membership and/or revoke membership without refund if a member or any member of its group behaves in a threatening or abusive manner towards any person at any of the Attractions, or damages or threatens to damage any of the property at any of the Attractions, or acts in a manner which could bring AWS into disrepute.
- Contact Information
Malahide Castle and Gardens, Back Road, Malahide, Co. Dublin K36 C432
Telephone: +353 86 4406118
Malahide Castle & Gardens, Newbridge House & Farm and Casino Model Railway Museum
- Adult: €65
- Seniors/Students: €45
- Joint seniors (couple): €80
- Family Membership: €120- Pass holder + 5
- Day visit admission to Malahide Castle & Gardens Day visit admission to Newbridge House & Farm and day visit admission to The Casino Model Railway Museum.
- 8 specialist talks/tour exclusive to members throughout the year spread across the 3 attractions
- 24-hour priority booking on capacity restricted public events such as Christmas and Halloween
- 20% Discount in attraction Gift shops (excluding Avoca)
- 20% Discount admission for member’s guests
- Regular ezines- please note ‘consent’ box must be ticked to receive newsletters
- Free parking